Who are the Raleigh Jaycees?
The Raleigh Jaycees have been a mainstay in the Triangle community, developing leaders through community service for more than 75 years. The chapter is now a thriving membership of young men and women between the ages of 21 to 40 from various personal and professional backgrounds.
The Raleigh Jaycees offer countless opportunities to:
• build professional and personal skills
• get involved in the community
• network professionally
• attend unique and exciting special events
• meet new people
Chartered in 1932, we are an all-volunteer civic organization that runs over 100 community service and leadership development projects each year. Annually we donate over $65,000 and countless volunteer hours to area organizations through our various projects. As an affiliate of the NC Jaycees, the US Jaycees, and Junior Chamber International, the opportunities provided by the Raleigh Jaycees truly are endless. There is no other young professionals' organization like the Raleigh Jaycees!
- August 21 (Thursday)
- HOBY 2014 Wrap-up and 2015 Info Session at Jaycee Office (Catherine Lewis)
- August 23 (Saturday)
- 2nd Annual Boys and Girls Home Olympics at Lake Waccamaw Boys and Girls Home (Charles Krupinski)
- Staying in: Game Night at The home of Stacy Hanna's friend, Diane (Kristy L. Johnson)
- August 25 (Monday)
- Turkey Shoot Committee/Interest Meeting-TENTATIVE at Jaycee Office: Flagship Building (Stephen Simms)
- August 27 (Wednesday)
- Zumbathon® Committee Meeting at 6pm at Starbucks at Peace Street (Kristen Wall)
Check out our calendar for all our events!
Iād like to learn more about the Raleigh Jaycees
Guests are always welcome at our events; please join us at either event listed below or any listed on our calendar and get to know us a little better!
General Membership Meetings (GMMs): Open to everyone, our meetings are a great way to find out what activities are coming up. Meetings are held at 7:00 pm on the first and third Tuesday of each month. The first meeting of the month has more of a business agenda. The second meeting of the month is our social membership meeting. Visit our calendar or contact us for meeting location information.
Open House: The Membership team highly encourages all guests and new members to attend our Open House, which is held before the first GMM of the month. This is an opportunity for prospective and new members to learn about the Jaycee organization as well as the community service, networking, social, and leadership development opportunities provided by the Raleigh Jaycees. For more information on Open Houses or obtain membership information, please email us.