Who are the Raleigh Jaycees?
The Raleigh Jaycees have been a mainstay in the Triangle community, developing leaders through community service for more than 75 years. The chapter is now a thriving membership of young men and women between the ages of 21 to 40 from various personal and professional backgrounds.
The Raleigh Jaycees offer countless opportunities to:
• build professional and personal skills
• get involved in the community
• network professionally
• attend unique and exciting special events
• meet new people
Chartered in 1932, we are an all-volunteer civic organization that runs over 100 community service and leadership development projects each year. Annually we donate over $65,000 and countless volunteer hours to area organizations through our various projects. As an affiliate of the NC Jaycees, the US Jaycees, and Junior Chamber International, the opportunities provided by the Raleigh Jaycees truly are endless. There is no other young professionals' organization like the Raleigh Jaycees!
- April 28 (Tuesday)
- Daniel Center Garden Lab at Daniel Center for Math and Science (Heather Eades)
- Teen Court at Wake County Courthouse (Rebecca Murdock)
- April 30 (Thursday)
- Balloon Fest Committee Meeting at Raleigh Jaycee Office (Dupre Jones)
- May 1 (Friday)
- Zombie Mud Run Packet Pickup at Omega Sports, North Hills (Stacy Hanna)
- May 2 (Saturday)
- Zombie Mud Run Fundraiser for HOBY at Panic Point (Stacy Hanna)
- May 3 (Sunday)
- Spanish Spring Fiesta Staying-In at Chris Foyle's home (Chris Foyles)
- May 4 (Monday)
- Grant Writing Workshop at Raleigh Jaycee Office (Cindy Honickman)
Check out our calendar for all our events!
I’d like to learn more about the Raleigh Jaycees
Guests are always welcome at our events; please join us at either event listed below or any listed on our calendar and get to know us a little better!
General Membership Meetings (GMMs): Open to everyone, our meetings are a great way to find out what activities are coming up. Meetings are held at 7:00 pm on the first and third Tuesday of each month. The first meeting of the month has more of a business agenda. The second meeting of the month is our social membership meeting. Visit our calendar or contact us for meeting location information.
Open House: The Membership team highly encourages all guests and new members to attend our Open House, which is held before the first GMM of the month. This is an opportunity for prospective and new members to learn about the Jaycee organization as well as the community service, networking, social, and leadership development opportunities provided by the Raleigh Jaycees. For more information on Open Houses or obtain membership information, please email us.